Transferred
At 9:54 AM this morning President Edwards called us and I answered the
phone. He asked me how things were going and he was delaying quite a bit,
actually. He talked about how nice the sunrise was this morning and asked
me if I liked it. I said it was beautiful, President. Anyway, he told me I
won't be seeing anymore sunrises in Greenville for a while at least. I'm
going to Lansing to the Capitol South area and our church is in Holt, so you
can look it up on a map. I'll be with Elder Paxman, President said. Elder
Paxman hasn't been out very long. In fact, as President put it, he's only
been out for one transfer. So President "borrowed some missionary lingo"
and said I'll be greenie busting him. Of course, President said he's a hard
worker and a good missionary. I'll be seeing him tonight. I'm so excited!
I would have just died if I stayed here one more transfer. Even though I
would have been able to personally baptize Oliver and have seen Isabella
baptized, I think this is for the best.
So things are going great here in Greenville. I left the area pretty good.
We have several strong investigators and great things happening. I'll
really miss the Zimas and the Banners, but the rest of the ward just drives
me crazy.
phone. He asked me how things were going and he was delaying quite a bit,
actually. He talked about how nice the sunrise was this morning and asked
me if I liked it. I said it was beautiful, President. Anyway, he told me I
won't be seeing anymore sunrises in Greenville for a while at least. I'm
going to Lansing to the Capitol South area and our church is in Holt, so you
can look it up on a map. I'll be with Elder Paxman, President said. Elder
Paxman hasn't been out very long. In fact, as President put it, he's only
been out for one transfer. So President "borrowed some missionary lingo"
and said I'll be greenie busting him. Of course, President said he's a hard
worker and a good missionary. I'll be seeing him tonight. I'm so excited!
I would have just died if I stayed here one more transfer. Even though I
would have been able to personally baptize Oliver and have seen Isabella
baptized, I think this is for the best.
So things are going great here in Greenville. I left the area pretty good.
We have several strong investigators and great things happening. I'll
really miss the Zimas and the Banners, but the rest of the ward just drives
me crazy.


3 Comments:
At 7:53 PM,
Maren said…
I'm glad he's been transferred, we wouldn't want our favorite elder going crazy, now would we folks? :)
At 7:54 PM,
Maren said…
...Does this mean he has a new address finally?
At 2:29 PM,
Paul said…
Blarg, I need to check the blogs moe often. I'm way late here.
*ahem*
Yay for Elder Child and super transfers! And yes, Boxy, it does mean he has a new address.
~Paul
Post a Comment
<< Home