The MLM Experience

"...faith, hope, charity and love..."

Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 18th

We topped my personal record for lessons with over 30 total lessons taught this week! Wow, how the Lord blesses those who pray in faith. I really wanted to get Elder Tuft to see and participate in more lessons. I received my answer. Most of them came after Wednesday. The first three days of the week had very few lessons.

We found an old investigator that was lost a while ago when she moved. She had been taking the lessons and coming to church, but the elders lost her in the move. We door knocked into her on Saturday. That day we taught 10 lessons. I also taught a Catholic lady who wasn't interested at first, but I pretended not to hear her and walked up to her. I told her God had called a prophet and there's a living prophet on earth today, and I've got evidence. It's something you can hold in your hand, you can read it, and you can pray about it. She said, half-sarcastically, "Well, then, give it to me!" So I did, explained more about it (the rest of the lesson), and by the end she was REALLY interested and wanted to read it and figure out a way to get to church.

Anyway, we are keeping very busy here. I have a Zone Conference on Friday and I have to play for the congregation as well as for the sister missionaries, who are doing a special musical number. I haven't seen the music yet, and I probably wont' until Wednesday. I've gotten so rust since I haven't been able to practice much at all in eight months. On Saturday Elder Lee is going to interview Joyce for her baptism. On Sunday I have Joyce's baptism and hopefully we'll have investigators in our ward and I hope to get Marc to come to the baptism. That would be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home