Battle Creek
I'm going to be transferred to Battle Creek. I'll be the district leader there, and the neat thing is, Elder Peterson will be in my district! I'll be serving in a ward that has two sets of elders and a set of sisters. Wow.
A member of the branch told Elder Tolman, "A lot of people around here are going to miss that guy." We have had people trying to feed us and see us today. They just don't want to say good-bye! It's tough saying good-bye. I am really going to miss these people. The Goulders took it the hardest, though, I think. Sister Goulder was really down about me leaving. Their goal is to be sealed together, which will require them all being temple worthy, so that's a great goal. I hope they will make it.
So that's the big news for today. This branch has seen a lot of good things happen over the last couple months. I'm grateful to have been a part of it. It's amazing what the Lord can do with a weak thing like me.
The mission is so amazing! I love being a missionary. I feel like I'm getting old in the mission, though.
Things are warming up and the birds are coming out. It's awesome to have spring finally come.
A member of the branch told Elder Tolman, "A lot of people around here are going to miss that guy." We have had people trying to feed us and see us today. They just don't want to say good-bye! It's tough saying good-bye. I am really going to miss these people. The Goulders took it the hardest, though, I think. Sister Goulder was really down about me leaving. Their goal is to be sealed together, which will require them all being temple worthy, so that's a great goal. I hope they will make it.
So that's the big news for today. This branch has seen a lot of good things happen over the last couple months. I'm grateful to have been a part of it. It's amazing what the Lord can do with a weak thing like me.
The mission is so amazing! I love being a missionary. I feel like I'm getting old in the mission, though.
Things are warming up and the birds are coming out. It's awesome to have spring finally come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home